'Street Fighter 3' (Deleted Scene)

 


"Welcome, my worthy competitors, to Shadaloo.
"Here, we will determine which among you is truly the most accomplished warrior. I will be your host, M.Bison, and in this land, my word is law."

"Uh, excuse me, but did you say M.Bison? What does the M stand for?"


"Well, therein lies a story. When I first came to this land, it was a savage wilderness filled with dangerous beasts, treacherous bogs, impenetrable jungles and towering mountains. But do they call me Wilderness-Tamer Bison? No.

"Shadaloo began as a meagre smuggling operation, but using my skills, leadership and power, I have forged it into the greatest and most powerful criminal empire on the face of the Earth. But do they call me Emperor-Builder Bison? No.

"I have harnessed my body's inner Psycho Power to extents undreamed of by mankind, giving me ultimate fighting power, but do they call me Chi-Master Bison? No... They Do Not.

"But Fuck ONE Monkey....!"

Comments

  1. If you think you're not reading this in Raul Julia's voice, you're lying to yourself.

    :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wouldn't deny myself the joy of doing so.

      Delete

Post a Comment